"Thank you so much for delivering my mirror so quickly, it's a great asset to have with the continued traffic through the area!"
One of the best traffic mirrors available to buy, The SeeClear Convex mirror is superb for outdoor use in both commercial and residential or private areas. Its simple design allows it to be attached to most roadside polls and remains highly resistant to the harshest of weather conditions, ensuring that it has a long life in everyday use. The mirror itself is available in a 600mm or 800mm size, giving long viewing distances of 6-7 metres and 9-11 metres respectively, which of course allows the user to see past blind spots and hard to see areas on nearby junctions or roadways.
The orange coloured collar around the product protects the mirror itself and ensures that it is resistant to weathering.
- The curved surface of the mirror allows drivers to have great visibility when attempting to see out onto roads
- The mirror can be angled in order to see pedestrians and vehicle users that would normally be impossible to see
- It provides an excellent degree of safety for drivers who need to pull out onto these roads
- If you wish to see in two different directions we recommend that you install two convex mirrors. This is ideal for motorists who may wish to see left and right when moving out onto a road from their home or business premises
Every convex mirror comes with its own pole connector which allows it to be mounted to any pole with tremendous ease in little time at all. However, it can also be installed directly onto a flat surface using with the optional Convex Mirror wall mounting bracket also available to buy.
Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment always have the SeeClear Convex Mirror in stock - order it before 1:00pm for immediate shipping!
- Convex Mirror Diameter: 600mm and 800mm
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defaults
- 600mm = 6-7 metre viewing distance
- 800mm = 9-11 metre viewing distance
How do I install my SeeClear Roadside Convex Mirror?
This convex mirror is suitable for installing directly to any standard 76mm pole. The required fixing clip to do this is included in the box with the convex mirror and allows for quick and easy installation. If you want to install the convex mirror on a flat surface we can also supply the optional wall mounting bracket. This bracket is an 'L' shaped type bar that allows the customer to quickly install the convex mirror where they need it most.
How far away can I be to still have a clear view of oncoming traffic?
The 600mm provides you with a viewing distance of 6-7 metres. However, the larger 800mm diameter convex mirror allows you to have a viewing distance of up to 9-11 metres.
Can these mirrors allow me to see in 2 different directions?
If you need to see in two different directions when moving out onto a roadway we recommend that you install 2 mirrors. This is ideal for motorists who may have to look left and right when leaving their home or premises.
What are these mirrors made from?
These convex mirrors are made from a shatter resitant acrylic material, making them ideal for use in outdoor environments. However, if you need a convex mirror which is unbreakable then we recommend that you consider the SeeClear Stainless Steel Convex Mirror.