The 50mm Premium Speed Bump Black Section is a tough and cheap speed ramp perfect for areas with medium sized HGV’s. This high quality PVC and partly recycled speed bump is ideal for calming traffic to less than 10 mph. The Premium Speed Bump is suitable for areas with all types of traffic up to and including 40 tonne HGV’s.
The Black 50mm Premium Speed Bump can be installed along with the Yellow 50mm Premium Section, allowing you to customise your speed bump to whatever design you require.
- Each mid section has 2 large reflective eyes on each side to give motorists maximum visibility.
- Dog-bone connectors are also provided with each section for extra stability in the ramp.
- There is also a channel underneath the mid sections where you can run wires that are up to 25mm in diameter.
- When a speed bump is installed, we recommend that you include traffic signs to warn motorists and pedestrians on the presences of the speed bump.
- In regards to the time it takes to install a speed bump, a 6.35 metre bump would take 3-4 people 2 hours to install.
Each 50mm Premium Speed Ramp is 50mm high, 420mm deep and 500mm in width, and are installed using 80mm coachscrews with rawlplug. When installing your speed bump be sure to leave a gap at the end of the ramp for drainage.
- Height: 50mm
- Depth (distance you drive over): 420mm
- Width: 500mm
- Weight: 8kg
- Material: Partly recycled plastic
- Channel for wires: 30x25mm ø