The Pittman 50mm Black Economy Speed Bump End Cap provides you with the perfect way to finish off your speed bump. These sections give you a bevelled finish to avoid trip hazards and sharp edges that could damage the tyres of cars. The End Cap simply slots in beside the mid-sections of the 50mm Economy Speed Ramp and gives you a smooth finish. The end caps can be installed easily to provide a finishing touch to speed bumps or it can be used to replace worn end caps already in place
- The End Cap also comes in yellow, which allows you to design your speed ramp as you see fit
- The End Cap is the ideal way to complete your speed ramp
- Not only will you calm traffic to a speed less than 10 mph, you will also make sure no pedestrians fall over the end of the ramp resulting in injury.
- Pittman has numerous traffic signs to warn motorists and pedestrians of speed bumps in the area, which can be custom made to your needs.
- These signs can also inform pedestrians and motorists of the presence of speed bumps during times of flooding and heavy rainfall.
Each section is 50mm high, 175mm in length and 350mm wide. For each section you will require two Flexbrite fixings for tarmac or asphalt. Make sure you allow for drainage at the side of each speed bump to reduce the chance of flooding.
- Height: 50mm
- Width: 175mm
- Depth (distance you drive over): 350mm
- Material: Synthetic Rubber Modular