Pittman 50mm Economy Black Speed Bump Sections make sure all measures are taken to reduce the risk of accidents and damage done by motorists by dropping the traffic speed to under 10mph. The Economy Speed Ramp Section allows you to customise your speed bump to any length in multiples of 500mm. The ramp is ideal for residential areas, low traffic industrial areas, car parks etc.
- By combining the Black 500mm section with the Yellow 500mm section you can create a highly visible speed bump, efficiently reducing traffic speed in the meantime.
- Using these speed bumps will help protect yourself in areas where you are responsible, and improve safety in dangerous areas with blind-spots or difficult junctions by reducing traffic speed.
- It is also important to put traffic signs up in these areas to warn motorists of the oncoming Speed Bumps and the recommended traffic speed.
- These signs will also warn motorists of the presence of Speed Bumps in heavy snowfall or times of flooding.
- These mid sections are excellent for creating a ramp in your area or for use as replacements for old or worn speed ramp sections
For each section you will require four 100mm coachscrews with rawlplugs for tarmac or asphalt. Each section is 50mm high, 500mm in length and 350mm wide. Make sure you allow for drainage at the side of each speed bump, otherwise water will build at the corner of the bump during rainfall.
- Height: 50mm
- Width: 500mm
- Depth (distance you drive over): 350mm
- Material: Synthetic Rubber Modular