The Pittman 50mm Yellow Economy speed bump sections provides you with the ideal way to reduce traffic speed in dangerous areas. These ramps are designed to reduce the speed of motorists to less than 10 mph, significantly calming traffic in dangerous areas.
- The 50mm Economy Speed Ramp Yellow section can be used to customise the length of your Speed Bump
- The bump is ideal for residential type areas, industrial areas with low volumes of HGV’s
- You can also combine the Yellow 50mm Section with the Black 50mm Economy Speed Bump section to design your own unique speed ramp, creating a highly visible speed bump where needs be.
- By using these speed bumps you can significantly improve your safety in dangerous areas by calming traffic and reducing speeds near areas with high pedestrian activity and dangerous junctions.
- Traffic signs are also important in these areas. Pittman has numerous signs to warn motorists of speed bumps and the recommended speed in areas where the ramps are active. They can also warn motorists of the Speed Bumps in heavy snowfall or times of flooding.
Each section is 50mm high, 500mm in length and 350mm wide. For each section you will require four flexbrite fixings for concrete or tarmac. Make sure you allow for drainage at the side of each speed bump to reduce the chance of flooding.
- Height: 50mm
- Width: 500mm
- Depth (distance you drive over): 350mm
- Material: Synthetic Rubber Modular