The Access Barrier with counterweight and swing post is ideal for use in almost any kind of area where vehicle traffic may be present. These barriers are perfect for deterring entry into private business areas where staff may have reserved parking or where busineses may wish to stop vehicles entering the premises after they have closed.
The highly visible design of these barriers ensure that they can be seen by any motorists in the vicinity and will deter them from entering into the area.
- This access barrier can be locked with any standard padlock which allows users to lock the barrier quickly and easily when they need to
- The support leg on the main post allows this access barrier to be used without the need for another post on the other side, meaning it is installed using just the main post
- The main arm of the access barrier can be locked into position using a locking pin which allows users to keep the barrier open for an extended time
- The steel construction of these barriers have been powder coated and hot-dip galvanised for excellent protection against rusting and corrosion
- The barrier is opened and closed with general ease and can be locked by any employee of the business or relevant security guard in the area
The access barrier with counterweight and swing post is excellent for deterring cars or other unwanted vehicles from entering into the area when the barrier is in place. Order the barrier today from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment and you could have it within a few weeks.
- Clearance: 3000mm to 7000mm
- Overall Width: Clearance + appox 900mm
- Main Support: 70mm x 70mm Square Tube
- Base Plate: 360mm x 360 mm x 8 mm
- Barrier Pole: 80mm ø aluminium
- Height: 950mm above ground
Padlock required but not included.