The Access Barrier with Counterweight is used to temporarily grant access to whatever vehicles you wish. The access barrier's counterweight makes to easy to raise when you want to allow vehicles through.
The barrier can be locked in an upright position also which allows you to give access during working hours and restore the barrier during closing hours. It can be operated by one person which makes it ideal for placement outside Security Stations. The larger widths of the counterweight will allow two cars to pass by side by side, perfect for a busy car park.
- This access barrier is hot dip galvanised to ensure it is always fully protected against rusting and corrosion while it is in use outside
- The ground posts are also hot dip galvanised and painted red
- The main post is fitted with reflective strips to ensure it is highly visible at all times, even during the night
- The receiving post on the other side of the access barrier allows the main bar to sit in place while it is closed
- It is also available in a variety of widths which allows you to choose a barrier that will into your particular area perfectly
- The barrier can be locked in an open position to allow a flow of traffic through during a normal workday or on other similar occasions
The access barrier with counterweight is ideal for use in a number of areas where businesses may wish to prevent vehicles from entering their premises when they are closed after a certain time. Order the barrier today from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment and we can have it to you in just a few weeks.