The Autobahn Fold Down Parking Post is an ideal solution to preventing drivers from taking employee car parking spaces as well as deterring theft of vehicles. The fold down bollard provides a simple yet highly reliable means of protecting your vehicle from theft whether at home or at work. When unlocked, the post can be simply folded down allowing drivers to pass straight over it and can be instantly folded back up and locked once again if the driver is leaving their parking space.
The post then sits on a rubber stopper to ensure the post does not sit directly on the ground.
- Highly reflective strips on the side of the post mean that it is highly visible to all drivers in the vicinity
- Can be bolted straight to ground or onto the ground anchor plate for use on tarmac or for general added stability
- Can be purchased Powder Coated Red and White for extra visibility
- The post is hot dip galvanised meaning it will never rust or corrode, even it manages to become scratched or chipped.
- Available in Red and White or in plain Steel Grey.
- Get everything you need to install these parking posts directly into concrete or tarmac
The Autobahn Fold Down Parking Post can be used in both concrete and tarmac, but we urge customers to use the ground anchor if you plan to use the posts on tarmac. Note that if you choose to use the ground anchor you do not need the regular fixings. The ground anchor helps to increase the overall stability of the product and ensures that it will remain in place for a long time.
Pittman recommends the ground anchor if you are planning to bolt this product into tarmac rather than concrete. The ground anchor is concreted underneath the ground which leaves the base plate free to sit on the surface. Using four bolts the post can then be attached to this plate which provides extra durability and overall stability. Regular fixings are not needed if you choose to use the ground anchor.
- Height: 900mm Height
- Width: 70mm Squared
- Weight: 9.15 KG