The Cable Protection Ramp is incredibly easy and quick to deploy. The cable protector is ideal where you have cables, wires or pipes on walkways or driving areas which need to be protected. It's tough enough to be used for forklifts or HGV’s, but wouldn't look out of place on an office floor. The Cable Protection Ramp is ideal for Warehouses Forklift/HGV operating areas, emergency services, road works, office floors etc.
The gripped surface also ensures that pedestrians won't slip and it reduces the risk of people tripping or falling if they walk on it, while of course ensuring that the cables themselves do no become damaged.
- The Cable Protection Ramp does not require you to bolt it to the floor; you simply place the Cable Protection Ramp over the cables/wires/hoses you wish to protect.
- Each cable cover has 3 different channels; 1 for wires and cables up to 45mm, and 2 for 20mm cables.
- The cable protector comes in either yellow or black, allowing you to create highly visible ramps where needs be.
- Although the material is extremely tough, it is also flexible and can bend under pressure, making sure it won't break.
The Cable Protection Ramp is 65mm high, 1200mm in width and 215mm in depth. It's made from tough recycled rubber, and can be easily removed and replaced when needs be. It's ideal when wires and cables are temporary in use and need to be covered, giving you a very versatile cable protector.
- Height: 65mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Depth: 215mm
- Channels: 1 x 45mm / 2 x 20mm
Dont' forget we also offer the: