The Compact Gas Assisted Boom Barrier makes it quick and easy for you to close off areas to vehicle traffic, allowing you to control who enters a premises and when. These highly effective access barriers make car park or premises control so much easier and will help to deter entry of unwanted vehicles.
Each access barrier is made from high quality materials and will provide excellent use for a long time. The main post on the barrier is made from high quality galvanises steel and the main barrier arm is made from aluminium.
Each barrier is fitted with a cylinder lock and key system that will allow for easy opening and closing of the bollard when required. If needed, the barrier can be locked in an open position, ideal when you can't keep someone on site to operate the barrier during work hours.
The gas damper assisted mechanism allows for easier lifting of the barrier at all times - the gas strut will take most of the heavy lifting away and provides smooth and controlled lifting.
Each barrier can be bolted directly into the ground and provides instant benefits from the moment it has been installed.
- Steel work: Pivot post: 100 x 100 x 1,000mmH
- Base plate: 200 x 200 x 10mm
- Treatment: Galvanised & Powder coated
- Colour: Red
- Material: Aluminium 90 x 60mm
- Finish: White with red reflective strips
- Max. Length: 4,500mm
- Locking options: Automatic cylinder lock, non-automatic cylinder lock, triangular key.
- Arm incorporates ‘Anti-sit’ strip.
- Pivot post Applications: Narrow to medium width entrances and exits in car parks, buildings, sites etc.
- Accommodation of customer supplied profile locks