The CR2 Cable Protection Ramp curved section is an excellent addition to the main cable ramp section itself, providing the customer with a means to allowing these cable ramps to be laid down around corners or pillars. This allows these cable protection ramps to protect cables and wires that may be strewn around a car park or warehouse. These cable protection ramps are ideal for both permanent and temporary use, where they are suitable for using with light vehicle traffic aswell as pedestrian traffic, helping to reduce trip hazards involving wires and cables.
Each curved section for the cable protection ramp is fitted with the same bright yellow flip lid which allows for the quick and easy insertion of wires and cables when needed most and can be fitted with numerous other main sections and curved sections if required.
- These cable protection ramp curved sections can provide an excellent option for customer when they need to protect important cables and wires that are placed around corners or bends, ensuring that they can be stored in the ramp to reduce the risk of damage as well as trip hazards
- Just like the main cable protection ramp sections these curved sections are also fitted with yellow easy access lids which should alert any nearby motorists or pedestrians to their presence
- These curved sections are also fitted with 2 x 30mm channels for wires and cables
- Each curved section is also fitted with male and female joining pieces, allowing for easy insertion into the main cable ramp sections
- These cable protection ramp sections are perfect for both light traffic and pedestrian use - they are not suitable for use with HGV activity
The CR2 Cable Protection Ramp curved section is an excellent addition to the main cable ramp section. Order today from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment for the best in cable protection ramps and impact protection products.