The “smart” protection bollard – yields up to 25° from centre when hit helping to reduce damage to bollard, vehicle and fl oor. A combination of internal spring and an elastic polyurethane (PU) buffer effectively absorbs the impact force (progressive force absorption), and returns the bollard to original upright position. Ideal for the protection of high traffi c areas, loading bays, site entrances etc.
High traffic areas, loading bays, site entrances, etc.
- Material: Steel/Polyurethane construction
- Height: 655mm
- Diameter: 159mm
- Wall thickness: 4.5mm
- Fixing plate: 200 x 200 x 10mmD (pre-drilled 4 holes)
- Indoor: Powder coated Yellow
- Outdoor: Hot Dip Galvanised and Powder coated Yellow
- Can be supplied in a sub-surface fixing version.