The Crossbar Barrier Post is a very effective and highly durable product that is suitable for using in many different kinds of areas, with great resistance to weathering and rusting while being used outdoors. These street barriers are ideal for using in public areas, such as open streets and pedestrian areas. With a large frame and fitted crossbar these street barriers are excellent for using along streets and roadways for deterring pedestrians from entering out into dangerous places.
With a wide frame available in different sizes they are also ideal for placing at the ends of pedestrian-only areas to deter motorists from driving into unauthorised places.
- These street barriers are made from hot-dip galvanised steel, which ensures that they will never rust or corrode if used outside even if they become chipped or scratched at any stage
- These street barriers are available in a plain galvanised steel format or a powder coated white design with red reflective bands. This allows the customer to choose a street barrier that truly suits their requirements
- The bolt down design of this street barrier allows for quick and easy installation directly into concrete, making it an excellent barrier for semi-permanent use. Because these barriers are only bolted down the customer can unbolt them and remove them if necessary, with the ability to move them and store them until they are needed again
- If you need a more permanent option you can also purchase the Concrete-in version of these street barrier
- These street barriers may also be suitable for using as bike storage units, with the strong steel construction and crossbar that would make them very suitable for locking bikes to
- These street barriers are perfect for closing off access to motorists as well as deterring pedestrians from crossing at dangerous bends or corners on streets
The Crossbar Street Barriers are perfect for using in all kinds of places and will provide an excellent service to the customer. Order now from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment.
Width: 1000 / 1500 / 2000mm
Weight: 11 / 12 / 13kg