The Diamond Top Anti-Fatigue mat is a interlocking mat with dovetail interlocks that lets you join the matting together, making it as long as you want. The sections themselves can be placed together quickly and easily while the dovetail grip on the surface provides excellent grip and stability while in use.
Each mat comes in mid sections and end sections, each of which are 71cm x 79cm and can be joined together. A typical 71cm x 158cm mat is made up of 2 end sections, with each following size requiring an extra mid section each.
- The deck plate on the surface of the mat has a diamond finish, which gives great traction to stop employees slipping in dry areas
- These mats also have bevelled edges to reduce any risk of tripping or falling while in use in the workplace
- The mats are 12.7mm thick to provide a comfortable platform for workers who have to stand for long periods of time during their average workday
- The air pockets on the bottom of the mat give you extra comfort for workers while providing excellent buoyancy while in use
- The anti-fatigue mat itself is also very resistant to many kinds of chemicals and extreme temperatures as well as being silicone free, making them ideal for using the in vehicles painting facilities
- Cleaning the mat is also easy, and can be done so with a mop or brush
- You can purchase both centre pieces and end pieces if you wish to extend the current size of your mat or if you simply wish to replace old mats
The Diamond Top anti-fatigue matting is perfect for using in many kinds of environments and providing excellent grip and comfort for employees while being quick and easy to install. Order today from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment for the best in anti-fatigue matting.
Size: 71 x 79cm sections
REACH compliant (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals)