"We bought an Easy Rider speed bump kit a few years ago... After so much use some of the sections became worn.. Being able to buy the different sections seperately means we can replace the worn ones quickly and effectively.. Thanks for getting them to us in such a short space of time!"
Anthony, Store Owner, Middlesborough
Ideal for traffic calming in parking lots and in residential areas - the Easy Rider rubber speed bump lowers traffic speed to 5 mph (approx). Made completely from recycled tyres, GNR speed bumps are moulded in longer lengths to ensure a solid, durable performance. Given the tough nature of the GNR Speed Bump, it’s ideal for industrial estates with heavy HGV activity, residential areas, car parks, shopping centres, schools etc.
- The GNR Easy Rider Speed Bump has an alternative black and yellow design which makes it highly visible to motorists and pedestrians.
- They come in two different lengths (1200mm and 1800mm) which give you a better choice to fit different sized roads.
- On the bottom of each section there are two channels which can allow you to run a 30mm diameter cable underneath the speed ramp.
- The Easy Rider speed bumps versatile design conforms to the outline of most pavements. Domed end caps are also available to protect the speed bump ends and reduce the risk of trip hazard.
- Pittman can also design traffic signs to warn drivers and pedestrians about speed bumps in the area.
- The Easy Rider speed bump is easy to install either for temporary use or permanent fixings.
The Easy Rider speed bump is covered by a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty for regular use, including 1 year warranty on the in-moulded yellow markings.
Weight: 15.3 KG
Material: Recycled Tyres
Channel for wire/hose: 2 x 31mm