The EZ Street Cold Asphalt 1 Ton Bag Pothole Repair, in the UK, is the preferred option for those who need to repair large overlays and utility cuts. It is especially useful where loose bulk is not available. It offers a permanent solution to any hole that requires asphalt coverage and it is immediately available for use by traffic after being laid. The EZ Street Cold Asphalt Pothole Repair is also specially formulated for easy installation – simply sweep out the area in which the asphalt is to be laid, add a sufficient amount of asphalt and compact it with a tamper tool for a clean, even finish.
The efficacy of the EZ Street Cold Asphalt 1 Ton Bag Pothole Repair does not waver in the presence of water as it simply displaces the water when it fills the pothole. It is perfect for DIY projects and needs no heavy duty mixing machinery or chemical softening agents to make it workable – simply pour the required amount of asphalt straight from the bag and press. Should you have excess asphalt left over, rest assured as the EZ Street Cold Asphalt does not expire.
Features and benefits:
- Permanent pothole treatment – ensuring that no further measures need to be taken in the future
- Works in water as well as all other weather conditions,
- Allows for quick and easy installation directly to the affected area
- Repairs – potholes, utility cuts, overlays and many more
- Tested and approved
- No mixing required before use
- Instantly ready to withstand traffic
- Once the bag is open the EZ street Cold Asphalt can last for up to a year in the bag
With Pittman we make purchasing easy, simply order your EZ Street Cold Asphalt 1 Ton Bag Pothole Repair online and receive free nationwide delivery to your premises within just days after ordering.