The Greenwich Speed Hump is a very effective traffic calming measure that attempts to slow normal traffic down to approximately 30km/h while it is in use. Because this speed hump is so wide normal cars and vehicles must slow down while passing over it to ensure their own safety. However, because emergency vehicles are much wider than normal vehicles they can pass over this speed hump with great ease, allowing them to get from A to B when necessary.
This speed hump is also available in either black or red, allowing the customer to choose a colour that best suits the surroundings in which it will be placed.
- This speed hump can be installed directly to the ground quite easily, with all necessary bolts and fixings included
- The highly visible white markings allow motorists to see the speed hump in place, allowing them to know where it starts and ends
- The rubber material that the speed hump is made from allows it to be quite flexible, ensuring it can be placed down onto uneven surfaces
- The material is tough enough to withstand heavy use from both normal cars and HGVs over a number of years
The Greenwich Speed hump is perfect for use in an number of public areas where constant traffic needs to be slowed down. These speed bumps are essential for providing excellent safety standards on the roads. Contact Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment today for more information on our speed humps or speed bumps.
Speed Hump Dimensions
- Height: 65 mm
- Width: 1800 mm
- Length: 3000 mm
- Weight: 238 kg
Speed Hump Specifications
- Units required: 10
- Installation hardware: Included
- Installation time Approximately 6 cushions in 8 hrs