If you are looking for a well-priced solution to demarcating areas, you should get your hands on the Guarda Chain Post. This barrier post is ideal for situations where you would like to optimize the flow of pedestrian traffic (such as queues), or to cordon off areas at events, maintenance and construction sites so that only authorised individuals enter the demarcated area. The Guarda Chain Post is perfect for temporary applications as it is portable and can easily be moved from one area to the next.
- The appealing nature of the Guarda Chain Post in the UK is largely attributed to how simple it is to transport and place at sites.
- It is also great for indoor applications, yet is durable enough to endure outdoor conditions and unfavourable weather.
- The construction includes a plastic post combined with a concrete base that keeps the post sturdy during use – resulting in a barrier that you can rely on.
- The Guarda Chain Post is red and white for maximized visibility, while the striped pattern also serves as an adequate warning for traffic and pedestrians to steer clear of the area.
- The chain post has two loops on either side at its tip, to which barrier chains can be fitted. That means that you can create a succession of these posts and chains that are suited to the length of barrier you desire to put in place.
With its high quality and a multitude of applications, you simply cannot go wrong in purchasing the Guarda Chain Post online with Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment.