The Guarda-Flex Chain Post with Integral Base 50mm, on sale from Pittman, is an incredibly innovative product with some fantastic features for maximized convenience in usage. The base of the post is able to fold upwards to house the post’s pole, creating a slim structure. This means that you do not have to store bases and posts separately, which could end up taking up too much space and create awkward transportation.
- The chain post can be used to demarcate areas at an event, create barriers that prevent entry into cordoned off sites of construction (such as road works) or even to formulate ordered queuing in a store
- The high quality construction of the post is as a result of its plastic material and hardwearing base. This means that the Guarda-Flex Chain Post with Integral Base 50mm is not only ideal for indoor applications, but will also be able to withstand conditions one finds outdoors
- The post has two loops for chains to be attached to, resulting in the ability to create a long barrier that is suited to your unique requirements
- The Guarda-Flex Chain Post with Integral Base 50mm is white and red, or black and yellow. These colours are ideal for the purposes of the post as they ensure that people will be able to see the posts clearly, which means their message of warning will be communicated effectively and accidents will be prevented
- The fact that the base can be folded up neatly to fit with the post allows it to be stored easily when they are not needed
With its versatile nature, use of the Guarda-Flex Chain Post with Integral Base 50mm could include retail applications, roadsides and construction sites - amongst others. To take advantage of this and all its other features, make your purchase of the Guarda-Flex Chain Post with Integral Base 50mm online today.