Included in Pittman’s range of professional traffic and safety equipment is this Heavy Duty Traffic Cone. With this top-of-the range item you’ll be able to effectively direct and warn oncoming traffic when you’re performing road construction work.
With a top made from durable polyethylene and a base made from compression moulded thermoplastic, the traffic cone on sale here is extremely resistant to all types of weather conditions. Therefore, you can leave it out for weeks and even months when you’re working on a long-term road construction project. Added to this, it can withstand strong winds due to its special flat mat system which keeps the cone stable and stops it from sliding along the ground.
- Having a height of up to 1000mm and being neon orange, it is also ideal for use on highways, as it will be highly noticeable from a distance to speeding drivers
- In addition, it comes with the required D2 sleeve, which is reflectorised to the most current BS and EN Standards. Therefore, the cone will be visible to oncoming drivers during the evenings, thereby preventing serious accidents from occurring
- What’s more, it can be personalised with logos or different colour bases on request. Also, it is easy to store, as it has been designed with the ability to be stacked onto other traffic cones, saving you a vast amount of storage space
- The ability to stack these cones allow the customers to store them with easy or transport them when needed elswhere. They can be stacked and placed in trucks or vans for easy transportation
- Excellent for using in car parks, on roadways and many other similar places - these heavy duty traffic cones are ideal for all kinds of situations and needs
- These heavy duty traffic cones are also available in 3 different sizes, allowing the customer to choose a cone size that is best suited to their needs
Don’t wait to get your Heavy Duty Traffic Cone from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment - Order before 3:00pm for immediate dispatch.