The HR2 Hose/Cable Protection ramp is perfect to protect loose cables and hoses from cars, buses and trucks that need to drive over them. When using the HR2 you can protect up to 3 cables or hoses up to 50mm in width. The HR2 is perfect for emergency services, construction sites, event management, factories etc.
- There are no complicated installation procedures with the HR2 Cable Protector, simply lay it down and run the cables through it.
- The high-strength cable protection ramp is manufactured from a special hard rubber compound, meaning it can take the weight of trucks and buses.
- This cable protection ramp has a clearly visible yellow cover with checker plate anti-slip surface moulded in high-grade polypropylene, which lets motorists see it in bad lighting. Female and male end caps are also available to ensure your cable protector does not provide a trip hazard at the end of the ramp.
- Corner sections are also available in case your cables go around bends. The ends of the HR2 also have an interlocking system in case you wish to expand the width of the cable cover.
Each HR2 unit is 75mm high, 960mm in width and 600mm in depth. It’s made from highly durable rubber which makes it tough enough for extreme conditions. The total weight of the unit is 22kg, which makes it strong enough to stay in place while still being easy to move when you need to. The flap on the top of the cable cover also makes it easy to add/remove different cables if needs be.
- Height: 75mm
- Width: 960mm
- Depth: 600mm
- Material: Rubber compound
- Weight: 22kg
- Permanent Fixture Bolt Down Holes (x 4):