Corner Protection is a requirement in many workplaces, including hospitals, manufacturing and retail environments – for both inside and outside the building. Collisions can occur by forklifts, cars or other loving objects impacting the corners of walls or structures. Even the slightest impact can result in thousands of pounds of damage and more worryingly can also result in employee or customer injury.
Help protect your workplace users and assets by deploying corner protection from PITTMAN.
Our top 5 corner protection solutions are:
- GHP Corner Protector – dense hard rubber with reflective strips easily mounted to columns or corners.
- Rubber Wall Guard – again hard rubber with reflective strips – a flat profile normally applied to walls, but often bent around the curve of a column.
- Defender Rack Protector 5 – is a steel corner profile which is mounted on the floor and comes in a variety of heights from 400mm right up to 1200mm
- Edge Protection Trapeze – is a dense rubber foam used to protect the edges of tables and other furniture or structures, helping to reduce any injury from people hitting their heads.
- Autobahn Impact Recovery Bollard – is a flexible bollard which bounces back into the upright position after impacts from forklifts or trolleys. With three red reflective strips this high visibility bollard is a real favourite in warehouses.
Don’t forget the friendly team of PITTMAN product experts are waiting for your call to help with any query – call us on 020 3773 5390 or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have large ranges in stock ready for speedy delivery to site.