This vacuum cleaner uses a “fishtail” type head which can help to clean dry surfaces with tremendous ease – dust and dirt does not stand a chance. For wet surfaces, all you need to do is simply change the dry filter for the safety float valve and you can vacuum liquids up in no time at all.
Combining this with the Twinflo’ bypass vacuum motor and the Powerflo’ pump system means that the George vacuum cleaner can handle almost any cleaning task, providing efficient and professional suction levels. This vacuum cleaner also comes with a variety of accessories including detachable hoses, nozzles and cleaning attachments as well as brushes and scrubbers for those hard to clean areas.
- Can work extensively for hours at a time, ensuring all cleaning tasks are completed fully and effectively
- Perfect for cleaning hard floors, solid furniture and upholstery
- Uses HepaFlo dust bags and big filters to allow excellent dirt control on dry areas
- Exchange the filter for the safety float valve on dry areas
Whatever you’re cleaning task is, George can surely help you out. Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment currently have the George vacuum cleaner in stock – order before 1:00pm for next day delivery.
- Complete wet and dry cleaning system
- Dry vacuuming, wet pick up, carpet cleaning and upholstery cared for easily
- 15 litre capacity dry/9 litre wet and 6 litre for extraction
- 1200W motor
- With cleaning range of 23.2m
- Replacement Bags available separately
- WxDxH: 355x355x515mm
- Weight: 8.8kg
- 2 year warranty