Henry the Numatic Vacuum Cleaner is the number one dust and dirt control product to have around the office or at home. With this vacuum cleaner having so much to offer, cleaning floors and carpets around small or large spaced areas becomes a simpler task.
- This vacuum cleaner can hold a huge 9 litre load of dirt. Dirt is stored inside the machine itself with the use of its own vacuum bags; these particular bags are available to buy when you run out.
- The Henry vacuum cleaner utilises a unique AutoSave technology that auto sets the machine to an economy setting when it is first turned on. If the user wishes to have more power to vacuum those stubborn, hard to reach places, all that is needed is the simple push of a button.
- This vacuum cleaner also uses a high powered Twinflo’ motor system that enables the machine to provide excellent airflow and suction at the same time, without the risk of the insides clogging up.
- Henry has a number of accessories to choose from, with all kinds of attachments at the disposal of the user to ensure that every inch of an area can be cleaned.
- The 10m cord that this vacuum cleaner uses means that it is ideal for any type of environment, providing a machine that can reach any area within the large 10m distance that it allows.
For a high powered machine the Henry vacuum cleaner manages to remain a relatively quiet machine when in use. The Henry vacuum cleaner also uses a great wind up system on the top of the machine that literally allows the user to simply wind up the cord with a rotating handle. This system also means that there is less chance of the cord gaining knots, unlike other machines that tend to use a button format that rarely allows the cord to retract fully.
- Switchable 600/1200W motor
- Power: 230V
- Airflow: 42 Litres/sec
- Suction: High 2500 / Low 1500 mm
- Capacity: 9 litres
- Range: 23.2m
- WxDxH: 340x340x370mm
- Weight: 6.6kg
- 2 year warranty
- Pack Weight: 9.85 kg
- Pack Dimensions: 368x464x383 mm