The asphalt and tarmac line marking paint is the ideal product for creating highly visible and distinctive lines on either tarmac or concrete. It is suitable for most solid ground areas, whether industrial or public. The paint itself comes in either yellow or white, ensuring you get the type of paint that is best suited to you.
Not only does this paint provide a professional looking finish, it can be easily applied straight to ground using any normal paint brush or roller, reducing any need for special equipment. It can also be applied to damp surfaces which means you don’t have to wait to get you’re painting started. In most customers cases one coat of paint is usually sufficient, however, if you wish to safeguard or protect certain areas a second coat can be applied to provide extra levels of protection.
- The paint comes in a 5 litre tin
- Can be used on tarmac, asphalt and concrete
- Each tin can apply up to 250 metres of 50mm lines
- Will dry after 15-20 minutes
- Allows you to paint over existing coated surfaces as long as they are clean and not glossy
Tor Coatings line marking paint is ideal for use both indoors and outdoors. Order this product before 3:00pm and Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment will deliver it next working day.