The GNR Park It Parking Curb is the ideal way to keep cars inside parking lines. Our blue coloured wheel stop allows you to separate certain parking spaces, such as disability parking spaces. The rubber block prevents cars over-running parking areas, protecting property and the car. The recycled rubber is soft enough to minimise damage to the car it does hit it, unlike concrete kerbs.
- The Park It Parking Curbs can be bolted directly into the ground and used immediately, unlike concrete wheel stops that require time for the concrete to set in place
- These parking blocks can be installed directly into concrete using normal coach screws or into tarmac using rebar spikes
- The white markings on these wheel stops make them highly visible to all drivers in the vicinity and allow them to easily see the parking spaces
- Helps to stop cars from reversing into walls, kerbs etc. while attempting to reduce any damage in doing so
The rubber make-up also prevents cracking and rotting of kerbs which is common with concrete. It’s simple to install, and can be removed and relocated if needs be. The car stop uses four fixings to fit in place (rebar spike for tarmac, coach screw for concrete) for extra sturdiness.
Wheel Stop Specifications
- Length: 1800mm
- Colour: Blue with white moulded stripes
- Fixings required: 4 per section
- Positioning: The position of the Park-It is determined by the customer. You should measure the distance from the front of the front wheel to the front of the bumper of your car to decide where to position the kerb.