The GNR Rubber Parking Curb is perfect for stopping cars in tight parking spaces. The red colour of the parking block allows you to match the kerb with surrounding areas. The rubber finish not only stops cars overrunning areas, but will minimise damage done to the car compared to concrete kerbs.
- The highly visible white markings ensure that these rubber wheel stops are seen by all motorists in the vicintiy
- Excellent for using in car park spaces as a means of stopping cars from reversing into objects and walls, thus helping to reduce damage from being caused
- These rubber blocks can be bolted into the ground quickly and easily and can be moved if necessary
- Note that if you are bolting these products into general concrete the normal coachscrews are sufficient. However, if you are bolting them into tarmac we suggest using rebar spikes to ensure maximum durability during use
- Quicker and easier to use than other concrete wheel stops, with the ability to use these parking blocks as soon as they are installed in the ground
The rubber kerbing is also highly resilient to wear and tear, lasting longer than concrete over the years. The kerbing can also be lifted and moved if needs be. The rubber wheel stop is fixed in place with four fixings (rebar spikes in tarmac, coach screws in concrete) giving you extra strength.
Parking Curb Specifications
- Length: 1800mm
- Height: 150mm
- Fixings required: 4 per section
- Positioning: The position of the Park-It is determined by the customer. You should measure the distance from the front of the front wheel to the front of the bumper of your car to decide where to position the kerb.