The PEP Bicycle Stand is an all new addition to our fantastic selection of bicycle stands and with its trendy design and robust construction, it is sure to be a hot seller. The stand is made from a hardwearing metal that has been hot-dip galvanised for superior longevity and resilience against possible corrosion. This is done by applying or coating the metal surface with a protective layer of zinc, which lowers the rate of oxidation of the core metal as zinc has a higher oxidation rate.
The PEP Bicycle Stand has a unique design that surpasses that of other stands. It has a raised P-shaped frame that allows you to securely lock your bicycle frame to the stand with the help of a bicycle chain or lock.
Features and benefits:
- All sizes of bikes can be secured to the frame
- Large, integrated steel eye loops offer unbeatable protection for locking the bicycle
- 48mm diameter strong steel construction
- Corrosion protection through galvanisation and powder coating
- Available as concrete-in or surface-mount versions
- Surface-mount version: 8mm thick bolt-down plate
- Height above ground: 800mm
- Overall length: 1150mm
- Depth: 350mm
- Diameter: 150mm
- Hole diameter: 3 x 13mm
The design of the PEP Bicycle Stand in the UK is mainly aimed at uses within schools, parks, universities and business parks.
At Pittman we make purchasing easy - just order your PEP Bicycle Stand online from our website.