The Recycled Barrier Post gives you a 1.4 Metre post to be anchored in concrete or soil to give you a sturdy barrier post. It’s great for stopping illegal parking on pathways or on green areas, ensuring pedestrians can gain access where vehicles can’t. The top of the post has reflective strips which make it highly visible for motorists even at night.
The fact that the recycled barrier post is quite modern in design also means that it is suitable to use in most areas, ideal for use in urban type environments where there may be high levels of pedestrian and vehicle traffic on a regular basis.
- This recycled barrier post is perfect for restricting access to unauthorised vehicles in any given area, while allowing pedestrians to walk past easily
- These bollards can also be used as a means of seperating vehicles from bicycles by creating seperate lanes for traffic
- Stopping vehicle access to public parks and amenities, as well as safeguarding from illegal parking
- These posts are highly resistant to vandalism, making them ideal for use in almost any type of environement
The recycled barrier post is currently in stock - Order now from Pittman Traffic and Safety today and we can deliver it to you within a couple of days
Barrier Post Dimensions:
- Height: 1400mm
- Width: 140mm
- Depth: 140mm
- Weight: 25kg
- Material: Recycled materials