The GNR Safety Rider Speed Hump allows you to slow down traffic without the severe bump cause by regular speed bumps. Seeing as the speed cushion is spread over a larger distance, the motorist can drive over the bump comfortably at a reasonable speed. Its smooth and uniform surface avoids any heavy bumps you may get with asphalt speed humps. It’s the perfect speed cushion for schools, nursing homes, commercial estates, residential estates, car parks etc.
- The Safety Rider Speed Hump has the capability to handle HGV’s and buses.
- The speed cushion should reduce traffic speed to less than 13mph, and its high visibility markings will warn drivers about the ramp.
- We would also recommend using traffic signs to display in the area. Female and Male End Caps are also available to let you have a bevelled finish to the side of your road hump.
- The six fixings per section also ensure that the ramp is sturdy once in place and will last a lot longer where heavy HGV and buses are present.
- The yellow markings on the speed bump ensure that it is highly visible and can be seen by all motorists in the immediate vicinity
Each Safety Rider Speed Hump unit measures 50mm high, 500mm wide and 900mm deep. You can connect individual units together to make the hump as big as you want, with the male and female ends slipping in at the end. Each speed hump also has a 3 year warranty.
The Safety Rider speed hump is an ideal solution to slowing down traffic in a number of different kinds of areas. Order now from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment for the best in traffic calming measures.
Material: 100% recycled tires