The SeeClear EXTRA Convex Mirror is a highly durable and very effective mirror that is ideal for placing in areas where blindspots and corners may prove problematic for motorists who cannot see oncoming traffic. These convex mirrors are ideal for helping these motorists see past these blindspots when placed in the right area, reducing the risk of accidents that could occur involving oncoming traffic.
These mirrors can be mounted in 2 different ways, including mounting directly to a wall or mounting to most standard 76mm poles - a purchase of the mirror including fixings for both. These mirrors are also available in 2 different designs, allowing the customer to choose something that will best suit their environment.
- These convex mirrors come with fixings that allow the customer to install the mirror directly to a 76mm pole or directly to a flat wall surface. The bracket that allows attachment to 76mm poles can be tightened accordingly to ensure a strong fit, while the screw and rawlplug option provides a great fit for placing directly to walls
- These mirrors are available in 2 different sizes, with the customer having a choice of a 600mm or 800mm diameter mirror. The 600mm diameter convex mirror provides the customer with a maximum viewing distance of 6 metres, while the larger 800mm diameter provides a 9-11 metre viewing distance.
- These convex mirrors are very durable and are excellent for using in outdoor environments, making them ideal for using in car parks or warehouses
- Convex mirrors like these are also quite suitable for using in rural type environments, where rural homeowners may have a problem seeing beyond a blindspot outside their home
- If you need to see cars or pedestrians that you normally wouldnt see you can angle the mirror accordingly
- For viewing two different directions at once it is recommended that you use two different convex mirrors
The SeeClear EXTRA Convex Mirror is ideal for placing in a number of different environments, whether in car parks, warehouses or rural areas. Order today from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment for immediate dispatch.