The Straight Wheel Guides pair are an excellent impact protection product that are perfect for use in businesses with loading bays, especially those that are used on a regualar basis by freight trucks and other kinds of HGVs.
By placing these in line with loading bays the customer can create lanes that truck drivers can follow, ensuring that risk of collisions are reduced.
- These wheel guides are quite tough and can stand up to general bumps and other punishment while they are in use
- The driver will feel a sudden jolt if they reverse into it, urging them to rearrange their vehicle to ensure they line up with the loading bay correctly
- The galvanised and powder coated steel construction provides excellent protection against corrosion while in use
- They can be easily bolted directly into the ground and can be done so using the predrilled holes and base plates already installed on the wheel guides
- The steel construction means they are idealt for use in areas heavy truck or HGV activity
- The 5mm thickness allows them to stand up to lots of punishment while they are installed and will last for years at a time
These wheel guides are an excellent impact protection product and are suitable for use in most loading bay or docking bay type area. Order today from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment to ensure your loading bay is protected.
2070mm x 250mm x 265mm