The Traffic-Line Belt Post provides an efficient way to offer barrier protection, and is ideal for when the clear demarcation of pedestrian areas from vehicular traffic is required.
- Self-tensioning, bi-colour 3 metre belts
- Fast, convenient and effective
- Damped mechanism to ensure belt control
- Features integrated webbing
- Aluminium Posts available in 4 colours
- Permanent bases moulded out of GRP
- Safe and secure 3-point fixing for permanent installation
- Size: overall height 895 mm, Post diameter 60 mm, Base Plate 155 mm (d)
- Weight: 1.8 Kg/2.3 Kg
- Posts available white, red, yellow or silver
- Accessories: Wall-mounted clips
- Belt colours available in: black/silver/black, black/red/black, black/yellow black
The Traffic-Line Belt Post provides an effective barrier, especially for when guiding pedestrians, and for giving a clear indication of pedestrian as opposed to vehicular areas. Ideal for use in warehouses, and in industrial areas etc. The self-tensioning belt is easy to pull out of the post and attach to the next one, with bridging distances of up to a maximum of 3 metres between posts. The centrifugal brake ensures safe controlled return of the self-retracting webbing.