Lessen the likelihood of vehicles brushing up against abrasive surfaces or other vehicles with the Traffic Line Parking Guide. When parking your vehicle in a confined space that requires precision parking you may make the mistake of reversing into an object, thereby leading to the damage of your vehicle and the item you have collided with. The wheel stops are designed to hinder your vehicle from overstepping the zone demarcated for parking. It is ideal for various environments such as mall parking lots, private driveways and areas with cramped parking spaces.
- These parking blocks are made entirely from recycled rubber tyres
- They are raised above the ground to ensure that when wheels get into contact with them, they stop the vehicle from further reversing into something.
- Two parking guides are required for each parking lane.
- They are easy to install and won’t take up much of your time.
- Unlike parking curbs that are made from concrete or plastic and are prone to disintegration, the Traffic Line Parking Guides are made from durable recycled rubber which will not collapse under pressure.
- Ensure that the steep side of the parking guide is facing towards the vehicle tire when installing it
The Traffic Line Parking Guide sale affords you the following specifications:
- Height: 900mm
- Length: 750mm
- Width: 120cm
At Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment we always ensure that all the equipment we supply is good quality and effective in doing what it is designed to do. We are also committed to providing convenient shopping methods such as placing the Traffic Line Parking Guide online.