The availability of the Traffic Line Parking Space Wheel Guide in the UK gives you the opportunity to own a reliable parking solution that will demarcate parking spaces. Ideal for various environments such as office, shopping centre and apartment parking spaces, the markers will effectively manage orderly parking. Since parking is hard to come by in many areas, it is important to have a great parking solution that affords a great deal of drivers the opportunity to park their vehicles. Compared to concrete and plastic markers (which disintegrate and rot), the Traffic Line Parking Space Wheel Guide are constructed from hardwearing recycled rubber which is not as prone to damage.
- Provides an excellent solution to marking out parking spaces, lanes or paths that vehicles or cars must follow
- Ideal for car parks, warehouses etc.
- The markers are slightly raised and this enables drivers to both see and feel the markers if they drive over them.
- The Traffic Line Parking Space Wheel Guide in orange further increase visibility.
- They are reasonably easy to put in place and come with the necessary fittings to help you with an installation.
Painted strips are not enough to stop motorists from going over the parking boundary. They are sometimes hard to see, and this may lead to motorists parking over the boundaries set for other vehicles. Furthermore, painted strips wear out during the course of time and, as a result, you will have to re-paint them constantly - which is time consuming and costly.
The following specifications are for the Traffic Line Parking Space Wheel Guide:
- Length: 1,200mm
- Width: 150mm
- Height: 45mm