The Economy LGV Parking Block is an ideal solution for all kinds of areas such as car parks, factories or warehouses type areas where LGV activity may be frequent. More specifically, this LGV wheel stop is ideal for use regarding LGV set down areas where it can be installed into the ground in order to stop these vehicles from bumping into walls or other key areas.
The thick rubber material used to make these parking block ensure that they are suitable for use with larger vehicles, providing very effective means of preventing HGV's from bumping into walls.
- These LGV parking guides can be bolted directly into the ground quickly and easily (Note: fixings are not included)
- Located on the bottom of these rubber curbs are metal plates which must be unscrewed and turned so that the plates face outward. Once this is done the main screw can be tightened again and the plates can be bolted into the ground using the 4 pre-drilled holes provided on each one
- The thick black rubber material ensure that they will last a long time
- The 1200mm length of these wheel stops allow them to be used with most LGVs and vans
- The main purpose of these parking blocks is to stop LGVs and vans from driving out of the designated area in a parking space in a car park or warehouse. However, they can also be used to stop trucks from reversing into key areas which not only protects the LGV itself but employees also.
- Length: 1200mm
- Height: 130mm
- Width: 150mm
- Weight: 28kg
- Base Plate
- 2 per block, total of 8 x fixing holes
- Length: 125mm
- Width: 250mm
- Fixing Hole Diameter: 14