If you need a highly durable truck wheel stop then the GHP 1200mm Truck Parking Block may be the best solution for you. Made from a thick, highly durable rubber this product is made to be used with the largest of HGV's and trucks and is perfect for ensuring that these vehicles do not reverse into walls or other areas by accident.
These parking guides are excellent for absorbing the weight of the wheels and prevent the truck from moving past it, ensuring that the driver doesn't collide with walls or employees.
- The highly durable rubber material ensures that these truck parking blocks will last for a long time in use
- To install these truck wheel stops you must first unscrew the main bolt located inside and twist the metal plates outward. Once this is done the main screw can be tightened so that the plates remain locked in place
- Each plate has 4 pre-drilled holes in them to allow them to be bolted directly into the ground
- Bolts are included (M16x200 Complete Nut, 50mm Washer and Chemical Capsule)
- These truck parking guides are perfect for using in warehouses, factories or car park spaces where there may be high levels of HGV activity or unloading areas.
- They not only stop trucks from bumping into walls but also stop them from colliding with other vehicles
These truck parking blocks are ideal for use in numerous kinds of areas and are quite easy to install directly into the ground. Order now from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment for one of the best truck wheel stop solutions available.
- Length: 1200mm
- Height: 130mm
- Width: 150mm
- Weight: 28.5kg
- 2 per block, total of 8 x fixing holes
- Length: 125mm
- Width: 250mm
- Fixing Hole Diameter: 14