The Home Park It car stop is the ideal way to easily park your car in tight parking spaces at home. The rubber kerb ensures you don’t overrun parking spaces and hit walls or buildings. Cars can be prevented from hitting garage walls as the kerb ensures you can’t park outside the rubber boundaries. These home wheel stops are perfect for using in all kinds of driveways and can be installed quickly and easily in the desired area.
- The wheel stop is made from recycled tyres, giving you as long life with a 3 year guarantee (1 year on the yellow markings).
- The rubber make up stops cracking and rotting with can happen with concrete kerb, allowing the customer to have a product that will last years for them in use
- It’s easily bolted to the ground using two rebar spikes (tarmac) or coach screws (concrete), and can be easily moved if needs be by removing the bolts or spikes.
- The reflective yellow markings also highlight the kerb in dark areas like garages, making it highly visible to users in all kinds of condtions and thus making it much easier for them to park their car
- Length: 558mm
- Width: 152mm
- Height: 102mm
- Material: Recycled Rubber
Please Note: The position of the Park-It is determined by the customer. You should measure the distance from the front of the front wheel to the front of the bumper of your car to decide where to position the kerb.